Monday, June 27, 2011

Crappy Weekend

Saturday started out with a fun day at the pool...
My first thought was that a golf ball had strayed from the golf course.
I soon realized that my purse had been stolen and the two cars next to us had the same broken windows.

 I honestly didn't know what to do. I just started to panic. So we called 911, and before we could even tell Oakridge what had happened, the police were there. They were so helpful and found a few finger prints on the car. So almost an hour later, I was on my way back home.
 Those of you who know me well, know that my purse is my lifeline. So I was beginning to realize the devastation of my stolen purse. So the next step....
Dumpster Diving!
Thank you Kenz and Brooke for helping me look for my stuff!





Update: We didn't find anything.
There have been several reported cases of fraud resulting from multiple robberies this past weekend in Farmington.
So now you are all warned!

No comments:

Post a Comment